Jazz Promotion Network (JPN) is offering a limited number of bursaries to enable Scottish jazz industry professionals to attend the 2023 JPN Conference. With the help of Creative Scotland, they are offering partial travel bursaries and free conference tickets to attendees from Scotland.
- Jazz Promotion Network invites Scottish jazz professionals who:
- Are aged 18 or above.
- Work in jazz, improvised music, or are keen on pursuing this career path.
- Reside in Scotland.
- Can commit to attending the JPN Conference from 31 October – 2 November.
- Are capable of organising and booking their own travel and accommodation.
Applications will be evaluated based on:
- Travel expenses in relation to other applicants.
- The potential career impact of attending the conference.
- Prior support from JPN’s bursary scheme.
JPN is devoted to ensuring diverse representation across all nations and will prioritise applications reflecting this commitment.
Complete the Google form which includes various assessment questions that gauge your interest, estimate costs and value derived from attending the conference.
The bursary recipients will be chosen by a renowned 5-nations industry panel including JPN board members.
Deadline: Friday, 22 September 2023, 23:55 GMT.
To learn more, click here.
For any additional queries or guidance, contact email@example.com