Hit The Road are a touring project aimed at young people aged 14-19 years old in an early stage of their music-making career. Hit the Road will present three tours of Scotland, themed by music genre.
Participants are also invited to training workshops with industry professionals covering all aspects of the reality of touring, while there will also be training opportunities for young people wishing to try out support roles such as sound engineering and stage technicians.
Each tour will take three acts on the road, with each act taking the headline slot to their hometown crowd.
Notable project alumni include Lewis Capaldi, Be Charlotte, and more.
- Artists and musicians aged 14-19.
- Residing in Scotland.
- No previous touring or affiliation with professional records, publishing, or management.
Selected participants will:
- Participate in one of three Scotland-wide tours.
- Attend workshops with industry professionals.
- Receive exposure to various aspects of the music industry.
To apply, click here.