The Culture & Business Fund Scotland open for applications
15 November 2021
The Culture & Business Fund Scotland enables businesses and arts or heritage organisations to come together and build effective, sustainable partnerships, bringing creative projects – large and small – vividly to life.
Funded by the Scottish Government via Creative Scotland and Historic Environment Scotland, and managed by Arts & Business Scotland, the CBFS provides critical £ for £ match funding – making the journey from a great idea, to a great project, possible.
Match funding of between £1,000 and £40,000 (excluding VAT) is available across two tiers:
- Smaller funds of between £1,000 and £3,000 (excluding VAT)
- Larger funds of over £3,000 and up to £40,000 (excluding VAT)
To promote project sustainability, successful applicants may also be eligible to apply for follow-on-year match funding for up to two subsequent years – allowing projects to grow and flourish with a secure financial framework in place.
The CBFS aims to:
- support arts and heritage organisations and businesses to build new or cement existing cross-sector partnerships;
- entice new businesses to sponsor or invest in arts or heritage activities in Scotland;
- encourage and enable businesses already sponsoring or investing in arts or heritage activities to continue to do so with existing and / or new culture sector partners;
- support existing cross-sector partnerships to enable and encourage them to continue to work together;
- attract non-Scottish based companies to sponsor arts and heritage activities in Scotland; and
- encourage and support businesses to continue to invest in or sponsor the activities of an arts or heritage organisation within Scotland over a two or three-year period.
Art forms supported
Animation | Art & Health | Combined Arts | Craft | Dance | Design | Fashion | Festivals (including youth, community, film, general, literature, military, music, ethnic) | Film & TV | Galleries | Literature | Music | Street Arts | Theatre | Visual Arts