Job opportunity: Music Producer at Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
05 October 2021
SALARY:£29,124.24 – £34,124.27 per year
POSITION TYPE:Full Time
HOURS:35 hours per week
DEADLINE: 17 October 2021
Glasgow Life is the charity providing the support, inspiration and opportunity for Glasgow’s citizens to access the services that matter most to them. Working across museums, the arts, music, sport, world-class events, festivals, libraries, community facilities, and physical activity, learning and heritage programmes; the scale and reach of our activity makes a real and positive impact on the lives of Glasgow’s residents and creates unforgettable experiences for our visitors.
They are currently recruiting a Music Producer, to join our 3,000 strong team of dedicated staff and volunteers.
Celtic Connections has a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and analytical Music Producer to join the award-winning festival.
To be successful in this role you have the following skills and experience:
• Degree in arts/festival management and significant festival/events production experience, training or qualifications.
• In depth knowledge of music, and in particular, folk and world music
• Sound project management and finance experience/knowledge.
• Line management experience
• The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders