Job opportunities: Admin/Social Media Assistant and Development Manager with Chamber Music Scotland
14 Jul 2021
Chamber Music Scotland are currently recruiting an Admin and Social Media Assistant and a Development Manager to join their team.
Admin and Social Media Assistant
Part-time (0.5 level: 2.5 days per week) Fixed term post: 1 year £18,500 pro rata
- Provide administrative support for the organisation’s day-to-day activities
- Contribute to the effective delivery of projects and events
- Act as a first point of contact, responding to enquiries made via email, phone, and social media
- Scheduling meetings
- Maintaining social media platforms and updating website content
Part-time (0.5 level: 2.5 days per week) Fixed term post: 1 year £30,000 pro rata
- Fundraising for the organisation’s activities and capacity
- Developing new strands of income generation
- Working with the Chief Executive to align your fundraising activities with the organisation’s strategy andfocus
- Generating funds from a range of sources, including public funding (government and local authority), trustsand foundations, and sponsorship
For either role, please email your CV and a covering letter detailing why you are interested in the post and how you meet the criteria to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is 5pm on Thursday 22nd July 2021.
Interviews are currently scheduled to take place w/b 9th August 2021 and the positions will be available to start immediately.
For more information, head to the Chamber Music Scotland website.