Fair-access initiative Transitions from the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland (RCS) is now open, offering an industry-leading arts education programme for young people who want to excel in the performing and production arts.
The Transitions initiative will aim to support students until they have secured a positive destination, preferably in a degree course at conservatoire or university level.
Each year, Transitions students will receive:
- fully-funded tuition on all our programmes through RCS Junior Conservatoire or RCS Short Courses
- focused coaching sessions
- masterclasses and creative conversations with some of Scotland’s leading artists
- performance trips
- personal development experiences and skill-building workshops
- collaborative performance opportunities
The initiative also aims to enhance and develop a wide range of personal and professional skills, which will benefit students throughout their learning pathway and beyond.
The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland’s Transitions initiative is financially supported by the Scottish Funding Council.
Find out more and apply: https://www.rcs.ac.uk/fair_access/transitions/apply/