Drake Music, the leading national organisation working in music, disability and technology, are running a free session aimed at solo artists with a disability; focused on getting the right set-up for live streaming.
This session will be led by Joy Stacey from the Drake Music team who is also a recording engineer, mix engineer and workshop leader. She will demonstrate a technical set up to live stream to YouTube using:
- Free OBS software (Open Broadcast Software)
- A built in camera, or webcam
- An audio interface
- Date/Time: Friday 12th February 2021 – 11am – 12.30pm
- Location: Online event on Zoom
- Places: Max 15 (first come, first served)
- Access: The booking form for this session asks for your access requirements so that we can design it in a way which suits our participants.
Find out more and register: https://www.drakemusic.org/blog/abigail-ward/digital-connect-webinar-live-streaming-for-solo-artists/